6.30pm start, Wednesday 11th December
Greensborough Football Club Rooms
War Memorial Park, corner Mcdowell and Ester Street, Greensborough VIC 3088.
GNC will present the proposed action plan 2014 and will be asking for input, ideas and also more people to join the committee and be part of the netball administration in 2014.
“The aim of the meeting is more of a info night of what 2014 has for us, moving forward to a great future for the club. Fresh New Year!”
The proposed agenda:
- Executive Committee introduction with the updates for 2014
- To receive and consider the Statement of Financial position for the year ended 30th September 2013 for the Greensborough Netball Club
- To elect sub-committee members in accordance with the Greensborough Football Clubs constitution
- Committee Roles and responsibilities will be handed out before the meeting and also emailed to you prior to the meeting for review
- New appointed coaches (to date) for 2014 will be introduced
- Coaches will discuss there 2014 vision
- Provide details and dates on try outs and how to prepare for them over the summer break
- Questions & answers
If you are wanting to play or coach at Greensborough Netball Club in 2014, please come along to this information night.
Please contact Nicole Doherty on 0418 688 085 if you have any questions or complete the form below to register your attendance.