We are currently seeking additional enthusiastic and dedicated coaches for the 2016 Northern Netball League season, games are played on Friday nights April to September. We have built a successful netball family culture at Greensborough and we are seeking the right people to fit in with our wonderful club.
We compete in the Northern Netball League which is run on Friday nights April to September of each year and in 2015 the NNL fielded over 60 netball teams in nine sections of quality netball. In 2015 we had four teams competing in sections one, two, four and seven. Three of our teams competed in finals and our section four team won the Grand Final. In 2016 we expect to field five teams in the upper sections of the Northern Netball League.
Training is held on a Wednesday night, 8pm to 9:30pm from the 3rd February 2016 until the completion of the season in September.
All applicants must either hold or be willing to undertake a foundation coaching certificate, a working with children check and a current Netball Victoria Membership.
All applicants must provide two referees in their applications, one of must have been from the most recent coaching or netball related position.
The successful applicants will be required to commit to the following:
- Commit to the 2016 season, pre-season training, regular season training, practice matches (2x Melbourne and 1x country Victoria), and all NNL season games
- In conjunction with the GNC Head Coach, develop training programs as required and take training for the appointed team
- Attend game nights with full responsibility for team performance
- Netball Victoria Membership
- Foundation Coaching Course
- Working With Children Check, Victoria
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Short and concise application letter
- Netball CV including two referees and Netball Victoria Membership number (if applicable)
- Coaching certificates (if applicable)
- Working with Children’s check (if applicable)
Salary: Voluntary + honorarium
Closing Date: 16 Oct 2015