Greensborough Netball Club is in search of an assistant coach for the 2013 season. The assistant coach will report to the senior coach.
Purpose of position:
– To support the senior coach in the coaching of Greensborough Netball Club teams
– To assist with club try outs, which start on Sunday, February 3, 2013
– To assist the senior coach at all training sessions starting Wednesday, February 6, 2013
– To assist the senior coach with the teams to which you are assigned at all representative fixtures during 2013 NFL netball season – with matches to be played on Friday nights.
– To keep a record of all games and results for the teams for whom you are responsible at tournaments to be used for a report back to the Greensborough Netball Club committee.
Each assistant coach will be required to sign a contract with Greensborough Netball Club that sets out the responsibilities of the assistant coach.
This role will have a small remuneration package depending on qualifications.
An interview with the head coach and committee is required for this position.
To discuss any opportunities please call Nicole Mcewan on 0418 688 085 or Emma Trahair on 0404 909 390.
Applications and resumes should be emailed to Nicole McEwan: email@example.com